With over 25 years draughting experience, we design bespoke and highly specialist technical solutions that suit the exacting requirements of the international nuclear sector.
Our design service is all embracing and includes initial designs, test plans, 3D modeling, 2D drawings, visualisation and simulation through to final design review, build and commission. Design reviews can take place either at our premises or at a customer specific location.
Our technical expertise and unrivalled niche design capabilities are delivering powerful, engineered solutions that are underpinning and sustaining the meticulous processes of the challenging nuclear industry.
We use the latest versions of Siemens SolidEdge® 3D, Autodesk Inventor®, AutoCAD®, and SolidWorks® to produce all our concepts, models & detailed drawings. We are able to exchange files in all formats which allows for seamless integration of our designs and concepts into our customers' systems.
Our services include;
- Red-line drawing packages with revision control adhering to our client's own procedures, and embracing part and item lists to specification
- Complex component design through to sub-assembly and top level assembly
- Finite element analysis (FEA) of individual components to assemblies
- Product development, complete with manufacturing drawings, to enhance performance and eliminate problems before they become costly
- Animation of assemblies or walkthroughs and photo-realistic renderings to effectively communicate the viability of proposed designs
- Site surveys with DV cleared staff to fully understand customer requirements and ensure they are accurately met
If you have a design requirement then we would be happy to discuss how DMS Nuclear can help.